Employee resource management can be among the most frustrating and time consuming tasks that any business owner must deal with. Wading through the seemingly endless volumes of governmental regulations and benefit programs steals valuable time that can be better spent building and running your business. If you only had a Human Resources Department!
With MPRG, you have all of the benefits of a professional Human Resources Department. We provide businesses of every size with a level of employee management resources typically found only in the largest companies. Our experience combined with our network of employee benefit services allow you to focus on your core business while we handle all aspects of your employee relations program.
What We Do:
- Ask questions. Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
- Listen. We cannot meet your needs and goals without first determining what they are.
- Research. Healthcare is an ever-evolving field. Keeping up with the marketplace, and current regulations, is a full-time job. You don’t have time to do it — so we do.
- Organize. The data involved in a healthcare proposal can be confusing. We organize that data into a clear and concise format so that you don’t have to spend valuable time deciphering it.
- Educate. Sharing our extensive experience and knowledge puts you in position to make the best possible decision for your employees — and your bottom line.
- Advocate. As active leaders in our industry, we are continually working “behind the scenes” to keep the healthcare environment healthy for you and your employees.
- Serve. That’s not just a word to us — it’s what we do. Your best interest is our only concern.
What We Don’t Do:
- Sell. We are not here to sell you an insurance policy or a payroll system. We are here to guide you through this complicated process and ensure that you and your employees are receiving optimal coverage at an optimal price.
- Omit. In order to make informed decisions, you need all of the available information — not just that which makes our recommendation look favorable.
- Disappear. Enrollment is just the beginning. Ongoing support, advocacy and service are the things that set us apart.